Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Week 4 the Memory Books


Hello friends, and family, thanks for stopping by to see what we've been up to. Before we get down to business...if you're on facebook please take a minute to Vote for Kanaan to be the next Gerber Baby.
Vote for Kanaan Thanks! The site has been pretty busy, so I've had a lot of people tell me they can't get through. But you can vote daily, so if you get a chance we sure would appreciate it:)

And here are some side by side comparisons of Austin, Kanaan, and myself as babies...We can definitely see a mixture of both of us in there....how bout u?


Ok now on to life in Schaefer household. I guess you could say 4 was our lucky number this week. We celebrated the 4th of July, our 4 year wedding anniversary, and Kanaan's 14th week of life! Pure craziness how fast time is flying! Of course we've documented it all in this week's edition of....
The Schaefer Son Vol. 9

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this blog. I wish that I could have done this for Kristen but never had the time or made the time. Kanaan will love this when he has a family of his own. Kanaan looks so much like you in the side by side pics. It is amazing that this little boy has the majority of your features but when he smiles or makes a face his daddy comes through. He sure is lucky to have the two of you as parents.

    ReplyDelete