Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crawling, Colds, and Camels what a Week!



Crawling, colds, and camels...what do they have in common? Normally nothing, but this week Kanaan has had experiences with all of them. Read all about it in this week's edition of The Schaefer Son Vol. 27

And to keep things all Kanaan related on this blog, I have started another blog for all my adventures in photography. I've been taking classes, and pictures of tons of people, so you follow my photo journey here: Nestalgia Photography

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to have a little crawler on your hands!! In just a few months you'll have a little runner you can barely catch up to!!

    Oh Kristen!! I'm so sorry your boys are feeling sick :( Super mom to the rescue!! I hope your boys get better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Sick boys are no fun:( And you're right I'm going to have a super mobile baby on my hands so soon! Time is just going so fast with this little guy! Get ready lady you enter this warp zone next month:)

    ReplyDelete