Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little Adventurer

It's hard to believe another week has come and gone! It's also hard for me to believe I have been able to keep up with this thing so far! Kanaan is still changing so much everyday, so I'm glad this pushes me to write about every little detail...there's so many things I never want to forget!
Before we get to the main attraction, I forgot to mention that I have also started a new project for Kanaan--it's a project 52! Since January 1st I have been doing the Project 52 with the My Four Hens photography group-basically you take one picture a week for a whole year based on a given theme. I have decided to make ours all about our family! SO here are my first 2 weeks pictures:
1) Theme: Resolutions: shooting in strange light
2) Theme: Life- Our life last week was starting K on Puffs
This week's theme is Inspiration so stay tuned for that...
Okay now onto this week's edition of The Schaefer Son Vol. 36

No comments:

Post a Comment